Spring Clean Your TBR

We've all got those books on our TBR that have been there for way too long; we always look at them and think "I'll read that ...

We've all got those books on our TBR that have been there for way too long; we always look at them and think "I'll read that next month" and never do. So what better time than Spring, to have a little Spring clean of your TBR pile.

Hosted by Faye (A Daydreamers Thoughts) and Caroline (Big Book Little Book), we will aim throughout the month of April to clean out some of those books that have gathered the metaphorical dust.


I don't normally like to create TBR lists as I never really stick to them. However, with this event I decided it wass a good idea as these books would just be left unread for another couple of years. I aim to read 6 of the above books that I've been putting off for so long, and I'm also currently reading The Witch of Napoli by Michael Schmicker which I will include in the updates as I only just started it yesterday.


I will also aim to post weekly updates on my progress to keep you updated on what I have read, my thoughts, and anything else relevant.

So yeah, I guess this is my sign up. Wish me luck!

 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Yay! Thanks for joining us Katie! I wish you luck with your goals!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images