Spring Clean Your TBR: April in Review

Total books Finished : 4 The Witch Of Napoli - Michael Schmicker Crown Of Midnight - Sarah J. Maas Inside Out - Maria V. Snyder Here's L...

Total books Finished: 4
The Witch Of Napoli - Michael Schmicker
Crown Of Midnight - Sarah J. Maas
Inside Out - Maria V. Snyder
Here's Looking At You - Mhairi McFarlane
(Started Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire - JK Rowling, but didn't complete it in April)

Book Goals: 4/6
Total Pages: 1931

I have had an extremely busy working month in April which is amazing for the money in comparison to March when I worked about 3 times in a whole month. I don't think this has really affected my reading though however, as I've still managed to read 4 out of 6 books and (for me) an impressive 1931 pages in total. I've absolutely loved keeping track of the books and pages I have read in the Spring Clean Your TBR challenge and I think I will carry on tracking the number of pages I read in the future as it's interesting to see.

The idea of this challenge was to reduce your TBR and I most certainly have got through a few that have been on my backlog list for quite a while now which is refreshing to say the least and some of them turned out to be a lot better than I would have expected so I am pleasantly surprised as well.
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images