Spring Clean Your TBR: Week 4

Books Read : 1 Here's Looking At You - Mhari McFarlane Total Books : 4 Book Goals : 4/6 Pages Read : 404 Total Pages : 1741 C...

Books Read: 1
Here's Looking At You - Mhari McFarlane

Total Books: 4
Book Goals: 4/6
Pages Read: 404
Total Pages: 1741
Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - JK Rowling

I don't think I'm going to reach my goal of 6 books, in the remaining days of April, but I'm pretty content with that at the moment. I've had a very busy working month this month which has been great for money for my travels but has hindered me slightly with my book goals for this month. You wouldn't think it has hindered my reading however, what with the fact that I've already reasd 4 books and 1741 pages this month and I've still got a few days left. I also decided to deviate slightly for the books that I had chosen after my last one as I just didn't fancy reading any of them so I decided to carry on with my Harry Potter rereading challenge.

However predictable, Here's Looking At You was a lovely book that is just bound to cheer you up whatever your mood - my review will be up for this book soon.
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images