Top Ten Tuesday: Inspiring Quotes

I use the highlight facility on my kindle all of the time for great quotes that I find and I tend to write down quotes from physical co...


I use the highlight facility on my kindle all of the time for great quotes that I find and I tend to write down quotes from physical copies that I absolutely love. I refuse to highlight or deface any book whatsoever. Here are ten of many quotes that I absolutely adore.

"Life is really about moments; they come too rarely and they leave too soon."
The Game by Terry Schott

"A man is as he is made. A man can't help how he's made"
Fool's Errand by Robin Hobb

"But in the time it takes to say now, now is already over. It's already then."
A Tale For The Time Being by Ruth Ozeki

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."
Game Of Thrones by George R. R. Martin

"People are people. We'll always find a way to mess up, doesn't matter who's in charge."
Noughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman

"Do nothing, and nothing happens. Life is about decisions. You either make them or they're made for you, but you can't avoid them."
You Had Me At Hello - Mhairi McFarlane

"I like it when somebody gets excited about something. It's nice."
The Catcher In The Rye by JD Salinger

"It’s like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story."
The Name Of The Wind by Patrick Rothfuss

"No one in the world gets what they want and that is beautiful."
Ready Player One by Ernest Cline

"If you try and lose then it isn't your fault. But if you don't try and we lose, then it's all your fault."
Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish; let us know some of your favourite inspiring quotes.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images