Spring Clean Your TBR: Week 2

Books Read : 1 Inside Out - Maria V. Snyder Total Books : 3 Book Goals : 3/6 Pages Read : 399 Total Pages : 1045 Currently Reading : The E...

Books Read: 1
Inside Out - Maria V. Snyder

Total Books: 3
Book Goals: 3/6
Pages Read: 399
Total Pages: 1045
Currently Reading: The End Of Mr Y - Scarlett Thomas

This week I've been ridiculously busy with work (for once) and have worked a few 12 hour shifts leaving me so absolutely tired in the evenings that I just want to shower, have dinner and then be off to sleep by about 8:30PM to be up again at 6AM the next day. I've read as and when I can but it definitely wasn't as much as the first mega (short) week last week. Although I have tried to catch up to a certain extent on the weekend.

I've got a review coming out soon for Inside Out, but I generally wasn't particularly impressed with it. It was very one dimensional and didn't keep me enthralled throughout my reading.
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images