Wishlist Wednesday: Fairest

Fairest by Marissa Meyer Fans of the Lunar Chronicles know Queen Levana as a ruler who uses her "glamour" to gain power. But ...

Fairest by Marissa Meyer

Fans of the Lunar Chronicles know Queen Levana as a ruler who uses her "glamour" to gain power. But long before she crossed paths with Cinder, Scarlet, and Cress, Levana lived a very different story – a story that has never been told . . . until now.

The Lunar Chronicles is the only book series that I've actually kept up to date with and bought all the books as and when they came out - except for this one. I've always bought these books for the kindle and due to the fact that I'm currently travelling Australia and didn't want to buy/bring books with me for the weight purposes, I thought getting this book wouldn't be a problem on my kindle. I was wrong. This book isn't out on kindle yet, and I'm not even sure whether it's being converted either - major sad face!

This is one of my all time favourite series and I'm buzzing to get my hands on it to start reading, as well as the next installment of Winter coming out at the end of 2015. Please, please, please come out on kindle soon!

Hosted by Pen to Paper

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I usually have the opposite problem! I use my ereaders to get free books to try new authors or bargain books under £1. If I enjoy the book I snag the paperback copy and delete it from the ereader. But of course a lot of Indie authors don't release their books in paperback so I can't buy them! *SOB*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Back home, I'd read as many ebooks as I would physical books which really didn't bother me as I adore both. However, travelling really has made it quite difficult to read anything other than kindle books just due to the fact that physical books are so heavy in comparison. I do miss a good kindle book though and I always love searching for a good deal on amazon as well :)

      Delete

Flickr Images