Spring Clean Your TBR: Week 1

Books Read : 2 The Witch of Napoli Crown of Midnight Total Books : 2 Book Goals : 2/6 Pages Read : 646 Total Pages : 646...


Books Read: 2
The Witch of Napoli
Crown of Midnight

Total Books: 2
Book Goals: 2/6
Pages Read: 646
Total Pages: 646
Currently Reading: Inside Out - Maria V. Snyder

I'm going to be writing these updates on the Sunday of each week in April, and seeing as April only started on Wednesday, the first week has been a shortened week. Even with the shortened week I've already managed to read 2 books which I'm extremely proud of. We've had the Easter weekend as well as the fact that I've hardly had any work all week generally and when we have I haven't really been able to do anything because of the fact that I injured my leg a couple of weeks ago.

The Witch of Napoli was an interesting historical fiction revolving around mediums and the spirit worlds which I will have a review up of tomorrow. Crown of Midnight is the second book in the Throne of Glass series and it was only my pride that was stopping me from reading this book in the first place. I've had a grudge against the first book for the last couple of years as I didn't like the romance aspect of an assasin book; those two concepts just didn't seem to mix well. However, the second book is ten times better than the first - it's dark, it's got a lot of story building for the rest of the series and the twists and turns kept me surprised throughout the whole read.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images