Thursday Quotables: Here's Looking At You

"...or that gift lists could feature something as pointless as Tiffany solid silver Stilton spoons. The sentence 'Have you by an...

"...or that gift lists could feature something as pointless as Tiffany solid silver Stilton spoons. The sentence 'Have you by any chance got a dedicated spoon for this blue-veined king of cheeses?' was a phrase that had been uttered by no one, ever."
 
Here's Looking At You is the sort of companion novel to 'You Had Me At Hello' and is just as funny and addictive as it's predecessor. The humour is just my cup of tea as it's quick witted, dry and sarcastic. The funny quips made by the characters observations are absolutely hilarious and I must say I have literally burst out laughing on many an occasion and I'm only 40% through at the moment. People always give me weird looks when I randomly burst into laughter. But who cares, right?
 
Hosted by Bookshelf Fantasies, let us know your favourite quote of the week from what you are reading
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images