Thursday Quotables: A Storm Of Swords

"The greatest fools are offtimes more clever than the men who laugh at them"   I'm now continuing along with trying to r...

"The greatest fools are offtimes more clever than the men who laugh at them"
 
I'm now continuing along with trying to read the gargantuan series that is A Song of Ice and Fire, and George R.R. Martin, as always, never fails to inspire the world with one of his many quotes. I'm absolutely in love with these books and although the second book was a bit of a slog with setting the scene and setting things up for the following books, I am quite thoroughly addicted. Even though I can't read more than one of these books in a row because they're that heavy (literally and mentally)

Hosted by Bookshelf Fantasies, let us know your favourite quote of the week from what you are reading.
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images