Spring Clean Your TBR: Week 3

Books Read : 0 Total Books : 3 Book Goals : 3/6 Pages Read : 292 Total Pages : 1337 Currently Reading : Here's Looking At You ...

Books Read: 0
Total Books: 3
Book Goals: 3/6
Pages Read: 292
Total Pages: 1337
Currently Reading: Here's Looking At You - Mhairi McFarlane

Again, I worked pretty much solidly for the whole week and did the majority of my reading on the weekend. Doing the farming work that I'm doing really does take it out of you because it's physical.

I couldn't finish The End Of Mr Y for a second time (even though I got further than I did the first time) because it was just getting tediously boring. The story wasn't really going anywhere, and that's when it actually focussed on the story rather than the science theories that Ariel (the main character) was interested in. Yes, the science was interesting to a point, but when you're having science being pushed into your face as a side plot to a story then it just gets sort of preachy. I ended up glazing over on chapters at a time and not really remembering or taking it what I'd read at all so I decided that it was definitely time to stop.
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images